The interior of TA Films Studios contains the following:
- 13,000 square ft of workspace, equipped to handle photography and cinematography productions of any size
- A light-gridded customizable TV studio set for professional-looking productions
- A soundproof recording booth for pristine, crisp audio
- A huge 50 ft x 30 ft x 12 ft cyclorama wall, excellent for projects that require a large amount of space, such as ones involving large vehicles
- A seperate green screen cyclorama wall
- A green room where clients/talents can relax and prepare
- A client-viewing room situated above the main floor for a complete view, with soundproof walls to answer phone calls and emails privately without interrupting the production, and also with a video feed that shows what cameras are seeing
- Four edit bays equipped for post-production with the latest hardware and software
- A finish edit suite that is tailored for clients to sit in for comfortable viewing of the editing process or of a completed project
STUDIO SET FABRICATION
In-house custom studio fabrication:
As part of the TA Films Studios team we have a master craftsman, Rick McSwain, with years of experience in building and fabricating custom venues. Our craftsman has constructed the studio from scratch in order to create a facility capable of production and post-production projects of any size and ambition. Although already established for film production, TA Films Studios retains a high level of fabrication potential and flexibility. Let us design something specifically for you, or turn a concept that you provide into a reality. If you are interested in booking TA Films Studios for your use or have any inquiries about the facility, please contact us.
TA Films Studios provides a host of amenities that include:
- A discreet location that allows for eficient work without the inconvenience of a bustling city
- Dedicated limo car and/or Sprinter van services, capable of transportation to and from the airport and TA Films Studios, along with any destinations in between such as hotels and restaurants
- Ample parking space for groups of any size
- Advanced planning for people of notoriety. We have a trusted history of providing a seamless, stress-free studio experience for well-known clients
- In-studio catering services
- In-studio hair and makeup artist
- Prior cleaning and preparation of TA Films Studios to make sure that it is ready to meet the client's needs, including a fresh repainting of cyclorama walls
- Recommending and making hotel and dinner reservations
- Providing general information relating to points of interests in the Charlotte, Mooresville, and surrounding areas
Our Mobile Studio is a 2015 Ford Transit 350 HD XL which has been custom-built to be the quintessential video production vessel. With its excellent storage capacity, the van allows us to transport all of our crew and gear to the work location and also turns into our on-site headquarters. It is equipped with the following:
- 2 rows of comfortable seating
- A custom-installed electrical generator, allowing for multiple power strips within the van as well as extra lighting. This includes interior overhead lights, interior flood lights, and exterior flood lights.
- A detachable table in between seating, allowing the van to be turned into a Director's or Editor's station equipped with video monitors and sound. A Director can operate from the van during production, and Editors can perform postproduction tasks both on-site and during travel.
- A total of 10 Interior shelves installed along the sides of the van. 5 of these shelves are 6 ft long x 2 ft wide. The other 5 shelves are 4 ft long x 1.5 ft wide.
- 8 rows of storage in interior sliding drawers
- 8 ft long overhead interior storage compartment
- 4 ft long x 1.5 ft wide interior wooden work bench equipped with overhead lighting, a power strip, and storage space underneath.
- Ample walkway in between storage areas, allowing for efficient navigation of gear.